11/27/07

GREAT Grandparents




As of this past week, Charis has met each of her living great-grandparents. One cannot help but see the deep love they all share for her. Charis was tired when we celebrated Thanksgiving at the Altrogge's, but whenever Nonnie said good-bye to her, Charis could not help but grin from ear to ear. My grandparents met her for the first time on Thanksgiving and could not help but well-up in tears as they parted with her. She brings joy to all who are close to her and is the recipient of abundant love from them.

5 comments:

janelle said...

Love all the new pictures!
That's a classic grandpa face :.) and Charis seems to find it pretty entertaining too...

Pat McCombie said...

I just love seeing the great-grandparents with Charis! We are all so blessed because of this precious gift. It melts my heart every time I see a picture of her. Mom

Jen said...

It is a classic grandpa face!

We are very blessed. She makes my heart melt too, more and more each day.

Anonymous said...

I think your Sharice is making the same "Grandpa Face"

Jen said...

You're right, she has the grandpa face down well!