11/27/07

Dancing With Dad

Mark let the guys out early from work on Wednesday, and this is how our family spent the free time. In this video, Stephen is dancing with his little girl to the Klazz Brothers. They do classical songs with a Cuban twist. This is all cute and funny now, but someday I fear Charis will be embarassed of this video. Please excuse the quality, as it was taken with my camera. Thanks, Mark, for letting my hubby come home for some quality time with the fam. We enjoyed every minute of it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh...dear...

janelle said...

haha!
Love the "almost giggle" :.)

Jen said...

She's so close to giggling!

Anonymous said...

These are the memories that you will hold dear as you watch her grow up.

It's so great to see that side of Stephen.

Raye

Anonymous said...

Jen, I'm not sure the Charis should be the one that is embarassed! Ha! Really enjoy reading your blog and seeing pictures of Charis. Joni P.S. Tell Stephen that I enjoy his blog too. What a great teacher he is!!

Jen said...

Raye,
We have already made so many memories. Stephen is a really fun dad and husband! Often in an effort to make Charis laugh, he cracks me up instead:)

Jen said...

Joni,
You raise a good point, but has Stephen ever been one to care? Haha. I am so glad you are enjoying the blog! I'll pass your encouragement on to him. The way he writes blows me away. So clear insightful.

Anonymous said...

sweet moves.

brodes

Pat McCombie said...

I absolutely LOVE this video!! I howled when I saw this. I couldn't resist watching it over and over. I had to tell everyone else to watch this too. You really should win some type of prize for this! I can tell you two are going to have so much fun being parents--Mom

Jen said...

We could totally win AFV. Early retirement???