9/25/08

Great Falls

This week the three of us visited the Great Falls. They were only a twenty minute drive from our house and were beautiful. We hiked on a trail, ate a picnic lunch along the falls and enjoyed hangin' together as a family. Charis loves riding on her daddy's back if you couldn't tell from her ear-to-ear grin. As I look at this picture, I realize I didn't do the best job of capturing the beauty of the falls since I was so focused on my beautiful family. You get the idea though. To those of you pc families reading, I highly recommend you visit.

7 comments:

shari said...

Thanks for sharing. The falls do look beautiful even though you felt you didn't capture it well. Glad you guys had a good time!

Kim said...

Will do! We're going on Sunday with Walt's parents.

Crystal Joy said...

It is gorgeous out there!

Jen said...

Shari,
I think the fam is gonna love it!

Kimmie,
How fun. It just won't be the strenuous hiking you're used to...haha.

Crystal,
Oh it is. Glad you've gotten to visit, too!

Anonymous said...

What a great day you guys must have had! Charis is getting too big, too fast.

Mark Altrogge said...

Jen, you've got to quit taking such killer pictures.

Miss you guys so much...

Mark

Stephanie said...

So cute!