11/11/08

Photo Shoot

I have already received a gift, far better than anything I could add to my Christmas list. Stephen and I decided to have our friend and very gifted photographer, Lydia Hartnett, take pictures of our family. Not only did we have a fun time laughing and walking along the path with her, but the pictures are truly amazing. The first time I caught a glimpse of them, tears came to my eyes. I cannot thank you enough, Lydia, for making these lasting memories for us. It was difficult to chose only a couple to post, but here goes:


Check out Lydia's blog to see more of her great work.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

those are so good!! can she be my friend too :o)

janelle said...

b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l

Anonymous said...

awe so cute:)

Anonymous said...

i saw these on lydia's blog a few days ago and have looked at them several times since. they are just wonderful, jen!! you and your family are so beautiful!

Melissa Goins said...

These are absolutely precious!!! What a treasure for your family!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jen! These are beautiful. Isn't Lydia amazing? They brought tears to my eyes too :). I love the one at the end where Stephen has Charis on his shoulders. I love your short hair by the way.

I miss you guys. I hope you'll be home for Altrogge Family Thanksgiving so I can see you guys! Love you.

Sarah Altrogge (I just still love writing that out...)

beth said...

love love love these -
saw them on her blog too and made me miss you so much!
will i see you guys for thanksgiving?

loveyou

Anonymous said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures. Oh my word, what a blessing for your family! :)
Love,
Sara