5/12/08

Underpants

Yesterday after we got home from church, Stephen was changing Charis' diaper, and he yelled to me, "Jen, what's she doin'? She's got underpants on. Why's Charis wearin' underpants?"

Then I proceeded to explain, "Stephen, they're not "underpants" they're just the matching bottoms to cover her diaper when she has a dress on." Well, he still found it pretty funny, and brought her out like this to give me a good Mothers' Day laugh. Just curious, doesn't the word "underpants" sound like something they would've said in the 1920's?

(By the way, how does one remove the yellow coloration on a baby's face?)

4 comments:

beth said...

in a photo?
photoshop... : )

Jen said...

Nice...only you, Beth!

DianaPaisley419 said...

Does she eat lots of yellow food? I hear babies turn orange if they eat lots of carrots and sweet potatoes...
If it is any comfort, I would have never thought she looked yellow until you mentioned it...

Jen said...

Haha. All the baby food is yellow practically (or orange or peach colored). You've got your sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, peaches, vegetable medleys and on and on. I guess we'll just have to wait it out!