5/12/08

Pastors' College

For those of you whom we have not had a chance to tell personally, Stephen has "officially" been accepted into the Sovereign Grace Pastors' College class of 2008-09. His classes will begin August 26 and last for ten months. As you know, we were headed there last fall, but we had a little surprise named Charis. Huge blessing. Now our little family is ready to go. We are in the midst of lining up our housing at this point and all the other details will soon follow. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

DianaPaisley419 said...

I know that you move to the college, but what do you do when you get back?
Will you still have your house
I think Gaithursburg is closer to where I live than Indiana- we should plan a get together!
And CONGRATS to Stephen.


I have been blogging more :-) I think you are my only reader.

Jen said...

Lord willing, we'll be back in June. I don't know the exact date on that one, though. We will probably not have our house, but will be trusting God for something new when we return.

I am enjoying the posts!

Megan said...

Jennifer

Our little family will be heading down there as well!
I look forward to getting to know you during our husbands time at the PC.

megan roca