7/22/08

This past weekend we celebrated Charis' 1st birthday with our families. It's a little early, I know. Since we'll be moved by September 4, we wanted to party with them before we head to the pc. So while she is only 10 months old, here are some pictures from the big day:


I made a cupcake for her so that she wouldn't get her grubbies in the cake. She mushed it around in her fingers, probably enjoying all the attention she was getting more than the taste of the cake. Cute though. We all just stared at her for a good while.


No wonder she was confused. Once, in her whole life, we plead with her to make a mess of her meal for our enjoyment.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Isabel was afraid to get her hands messy with the cake of her first birthday. And she still is to this day.
I wont say happy birthday yet, because I guess I will get to in person, yay!
Did Stephen forward the PC contact info to you? Feel free to email or call me before the move if you want to talk.
Once we are in MD we'll have to do coffee :-)

Anonymous said...

Woah, I look slightly deranged in that first picture.

Jen said...

Megan,
He did pass along the info. Ditto to you too! Coffee sounds super.

Stew,
You look good to me!