1/8/08

Your Offspring

“And as for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the Lord: “My Spirit that is upon you, and my words that I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouth of your offspring, or out of the mouth of your children's offspring,” says the Lord, “from this time forth and forevermore." Isaiah 59:21

Charis is going to live for eternity. This truth motivates my daily prayers that the Lord would open her eyes to the Gospel. I desire that she be saved from her sin and eternity in hell, and have a long life of serving the Lord and eternity with Him. Although she is young and it is difficult to see sin at work in her now, she is a little sinner in need of God's grace, just the same. This scripture, God's very words to me, brings hope to my prayers.

0 comments: