3/19/09

Rainy Day

Stephen conveniently forgot his lunch today, so Charis and I ventured out into the rain to drop it off. Every time we pull up to the church, she exclaims with glee, "DADDY!" Charis got daddy time and chocolate out of this little venture, hence the ear-to-ear grin.

And you're not missing much hair action under the hood. While the back is growing into a voluminous bundle of hair (almost pony-tail length), the sides still show little sign of growth, which leaves our little girl with a mullet and a mo-hawk at the same time.


14 comments:

Kim said...

I love her little teeth in the 2nd picture!

Stephen Altrogge said...

I have the cutest little girl. Ever.

Em Campbell said...

sounds like it's time for piggytails then!

janelle said...

Wow i miss that little cutie pie a whole lot!
I think that smile could make any day of mine so great.
oh and the raincoat...i want one of my own!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she looks so different with teeth! Different for the better that is! I miss you guys so much. Can't wait to have you back in Indiana:)
Love, Auntie Jewels

Melissa Goins said...

She is SO sweet!! I loved seeing her little body tottering around the SGM halls today....A bright spot in my day! :)

Pray for Ian said...

can't wait to spend time with you guys!

Anonymous said...

i agree with stephen. always.

Anonymous said...

All ready for Easter...she looks like a little chickie in her yellow raincoat!
:-)

Completely off the cuteness scale!!!

Mary Ann K.

Sarah said...

Ahh, Charis! She's a little girl, not a baby anymore! That rain coat---adorable. Jen, I miss you guys.

Mark Altrogge said...

Have you been feeding her cuteness pills again? Get her back here right now!

Anonymous said...

These are just the sweetest pictures of Charis!! I just love seeing her nice big teeth. She looks like a little girl now and not a baby--Love you, Mom

Stephanie said...

"An excellent wife, who can find?" Obviously, Stephen's found one. Thanks for being a stirring example.

Anonymous said...

The teeth are so cute. Sounds like the Campbells would really like the hair do.