3/4/09

Our First Snow

I am happy to report that we finally had a real snow. I'm not talking about a dusting that causes Marylanders to go nuts about, clearing out all the bread, milk and toilet paper at Target. I'm talking 4-5 inches of snow. So we bundled up, grabbed the sleds and hit the hills.


Below Charis is doing the hand motions to the, "Poop," song (a.k.a. Pooh), as she so clearly pronounces, that goes something like, "When I up, down, touch the ground it puts me in the mood. Up, down, touch the ground in the mood for food. I am stout, round, and I have found speaking poundage wise, I improve my appetite when i exercise!" (and no, I don't have the lyrics memorized...yet...I googled them). What a smile that jingle brings to her face.


As Stephen and I rose in the morning to snow-covered everything, we reminisced about our cozy, white winters back home. For all of my Southern friends, I'm rejoicing with you in this dumping!

6 comments:

Jordan Family said...

Post and pictures are super cute!

Sara B. said...

Man, you can HAVE it! I think I have had my fill for the season! I am glad you got to remember your PA roots and enjoy the white stuff together. We all miss you!

Anonymous said...

ONE bout of 4-5 inches?
Yeah, I could handle that ONCE A YEAR!
HA!
Enjoy!

Mary Ann K.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the post and the pictures. i love, love, love seeing them. i can't wait to see charis do the "poop" song in person. we love you guys!

kristi

Stephanie said...

Cool hats, dudes. Charis probably looks the best in hers.

Sarah said...

I wish they made pink snowsuits like that in my size! These photos are great. I want to hear the "poop" song in person too. Miss you guys!

Sarah